Congratulation! You’re pregnant, and of course, it’s time to celebrate. But, do you have a doubt and want to double-check right away about this good news? You might be busy with your family or kids and stuck at home. It’s difficult to control your feelings. You can have a reliable pregnancy test at home as well.
You can’t wait to see the doctor as you are super-excited, or maybe you are too busy to visit a medical store. Don’t worry! To get an immediate answer, try home-made pregnancy tests. These Pregnancy test home Remedies are easy DIY hacks that’ll give you quick results.
You’ll be surprised to know about the items that’ll help you to test pregnancy naturally at home. So, what are those items? Sugar, Vinegar, Bleach, and even toothpaste are a few of the essential things that you can use to test pregnancy at home.
You’ll be surprised to know, and these Pregnancy test home Remedies were in use even before the invention of pregnancy test kits. So, don’t question their reliability. Of course, you’ve to visit a doctor, but also, a pregnant doctor would have had tried a few of these home remedies DIY pregnancy test hacks.
In this home-remedy.org website, we write about the latest DIY natural techniques to cure routine problems. So, in this post, we’ll tell you what are the home-made pregnancy tests and how accurate are they? We’ll also tell you about the next step that you should take if the results are positive.
Let’s start from the beginning…
But, hold on! Before we start, it’s essential to know the factors that’ll ensure that the natural pregnancy test results are accurate.
Are you keen to know?
Well, let’s read them one by one.
- Ensure that you take a clean and sterilized container to collect and store your urine sample.
- After you wake up in the morning, you’ve to test your day’s first urination as it contains a high level of Beta HCG.
- The urine that you collect for the natural pregnancy test should be at least 5 ml. Otherwise, there are high chances that you’ll get inaccurate results.
- Try a couple of times and keep a record of the variations, if any.
- It might take a while for the reactions to happen, so don’t haste.
Having said so, let’s learn about these six proven pregnancy test home remedies that you can try at home and get reliable results.
Five Pregnancy test home Remedies to try at home
Natural Pregnancy Test with Sugar
There’s no doubt that sugar is always available in every household, and yours couldn’t be an exception. It’s always stocked in your home for a variety of reasons. Do you know, the Natural Pregnancy Test with Sugar is one of the easiest methods to detect whether you’re pregnant or not? People use it widely to get a quick answer about their pregnancy. So, how you’ve to do it, let’s see.
- Step 1: Collect the urine sample in a clean container. Make sure, and it’s the early morning first urine.
- Step 2: Take a bowl and add one tablespoon of sugar in it.
- Step 3: Pour the urine over it and see what happens.
- Step 4: This is your observation step. You’ve to see whether the sugar easily dissolves or form lumps. Scientifically, if your urine will contain Beta HCG, it’ll not allow the sugar to disappear quickly. Therefore, in the case of lump formation, it’s a positive sign that you’re pregnant, otherwise not.
Pregnancy test home Remedies with Salt
Salt is the most common kitchen-friendly ingredient. Of course, it’s a mandatory item, and you’ll find it in every household’s kitchen shelf. Don’t be surprised hearing that salt is one of the everyday things for natural pregnancy tests. The Pregnancy test home Remedies with Salt is simple and easy to do. So, follow the below steps and find out whether your pregnancy is positive or negative.
- Step 1: Take a clean glass and urinate in it. Make sure, and it’s an early morning urine sample.
- Step 2: Take a pinch of salt and add it in the urine.
- Step 3: Wait for some time, but not more than three minutes, and see what happens.
- Step 4: After the salt and urine mix, it might form creamy white clumps. If it happens, Good News! You’re pregnant, otherwise not.
Pregnancy Test at home with Baking Soda
Every household keeps Baking soda. It is used to prepare so many food items, like leavened bread. But do you know its natural power to detect pregnancy? Yes, and it’s a standard Home remedy Pregnancy Test that is widely used. So, what are the steps that you’ve to follow? Let’s see…
- Step 1: You need a clean cup, but it must be sterilized.
- Step 2: Collect the morning urine in a clean container.
- Step 2: Take a pinch of baking soda in the cup and pour the urine in it.
- Step 4: What do you see, bubbles and fizz? Great! You’re pregnant, or you haven’t conceived until now.
Pregnancy Test in the home using Mustard Powder
Mustard powder is an important spice used in several cuisines around the world. Try this natural pregnancy Test if you get early symptoms that you’ve conceived. So, don’t around and get a medicated pregnancy test kit. So, follow the below steps and see what comes up.
- Step 1: Take a three-fourth cup of mustard powder in a container and keep aside.
- Step 2: Your bathtub must be filled with warm water.
- Step 3: Add this mustard powder in the warm water and make sure to remain immersed for about twenty minutes.
- Step 4: If there’re no signs of periods even after two days, probably you’re pregnant or else not.
Toothpaste natural pregnancy test.
It is simple and one of the easiest ways to detect whether you’re pregnant or not. Let’s follow the steps.
- Step 1: Take a fresh container and collect your early morning urine sample.
- Step 2: In another container, take two tablespoons of white toothpaste and keep aside.
- Step 3: Pour urine on it and see the color formation.
- Step 4: If you see the toothpaste turns blue after pouring urine in it, you’ve conceived. It happens because of the HCG present in the urine.
These are some of the reliable DIY Pregnancy test home remedies that you must try when you feel that you’ve conceived. You’ll quickly find these ingredients selling everywhere. So, store them and apply these tips to check whether you’re pregnant or not.