Scars are marks which are visible on the skin when it has been damaged, in order to heal and protect the wounds. Scar treatment can be done at home with natural ingredients.
Check: Home remedy for Sunburn
This can happen for a variety of reasons, some of which include:
- Insect bites
- Incisions for surgical procedures
Although these marks seem to be intended to guard against wounds, many people are uncomfortable to get these marks.
Check: Home remedy for Dry Lips
It may be because they think it to be unattractive, and it can complicate their life, which in my experience, is the case.
A few years ago, I was suffering from this type of mark on my face that were caused by the acne I experienced in my adolescence and they aggravated me over long some time.
It wasn’t until I employed a number of remedies that we’ll speak about in a little into this post, that the scars had been greatly diminished and my self-confidence improved significantly.
Natural remedies that we’ll demonstrate to will be aimed at aiding in the cell growth as well as reducing any appearances of scar tissue and assisting in the development of new and healthier skin.
It should be noted that, to the present, there’s no procedure that makes an entire scar disappear.
However, before you decide that it’s futile in attempting to solve the problem Let me remind you of what I said to you earlier.
While I was well-known within my circle of friends for my acne marks but after a couple of years when I met up with my friends, the first thing they mentioned to them about my acne marks was …
“WOW I’m amazed at how your acne marks have been greatly diminished What did you do to achieve it?”
I’m sure you’ll agree that even if I have some remnants of the acne marks I’m feeling like I’m not afflicted with them anymore.
Different methods and remedies are able to reduce in size, making it less noticeable.
(Note Be aware that prior to applying these remedies it is essential to disinfect and clean the area affected).
Let’s look at a few natural remedies which can help minimize scars for all.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is a natural healing agent for scar treatment, since it contains numerous anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities.
These properties are available to diminish scars.
It acts as an emollient that is natural to aid in the repair of damaged skin and encourage cell growth , which improves the appearance of skin.
It will also enhance the texture, making it significantly more supple.
- In order to prepare the aloe gel, first remove off the cover of the leaves.
- In the next step, you’ll remove the jelly-like substance within.
- Then, apply the gel to the wound and massage the region by making circular motions.
- Allow the gel to sit in your skin over 30 minutes before washing it off.
- Apply aloe vera gel twice a day.
Coconut oil is another great option(which I tried in the past) to make scars disappear.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant made of coconut oil, helps speed up the process of cell renewal which reduces scars.
Additionally, the lauric, caprylic and capric acids present in coconut oil help to stimulate production of collagen.
Collagen is one of the most important elements to look younger and healthier skin and, in this instance, it can play a major role in helping minimize scars.
- To prepare it, it’s extremely simple. First you will warm some coconut oil extra virgin to reduce the thickness.
- Then, apply just a little of hot oil onto the palms on your hand and then massage the area affected for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Then, you’ll let the oil sit on the surface for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
This is a process that I suggest you repeat several times per day for an effective scar treatment.
As you can see, the majority of oils contain a variety of benefits for skin treatment. Olive oil is a great natural solution for scar treatment and can assist us in eliminating these unattractive brands.
It’s high of vitamin E and keeps skin smooth and hydrated that can aid in repairing damaged skin renewal.
- To make this method more efficient, it’s advised to apply the extra-virgin olive oil.
- In the beginning, you will apply the little of the oil over the areas that are prone to scarring, and then make circular motions.
- Then, leave it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes and then clean the oil using a clean cloth.
- Another option, which is extremely effective is to let the oil dry on the skin over night.
It is a very effective natural moisturizer for skin scratches, as it eliminates dead skin cells.
In addition, it increases the rate of tissue regeneration.
- In the beginning, apply the area with a little honey to the area and then wrap it in an elastic bandage. You will keep for the night.
- The next day, you’ll wash your face in hot water to promote the cleansing and elimination of cells that have died.
- Every day, prior to bedtime.