It doesn’t matter that ageing is a natural process of the body!
But the good news is that you can do a lot for you so that the passing of the years does not affect you much, or at least to appear a few years less.
In this article, we will focus on how to make your skin look better no matter how old you are since skin and wrinkles are the main indicators that we are getting older.
Read this article until the end, you will find a lot of valuable material!
HOW ARE WE GETTING OLDER?
Although it seems an impressive fact, our skin begins the ageing process at the end of the 20 years.
Few people look old at 20, it is as you pass the time when the lack of collagen and elastin is accentuated.
The previous 2 mentioned are the proteins that your skin uses to keep that look young and bright.
HOME REMEDIES TO ELIMINATE WRINKLES AND LOOK YOUNGER
THE OLIVE OIL
This is one of the natural oils that will help you eliminate wrinkles and imperfections.
Olive oil contains a large number of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids that your skin will absorb through the pores.
The vitamins of olive oil are A and E, which are antioxidants and work very well to nourish your skin, in addition to adding flexibility to your skin.
- Pour a few drops of extra virgin olive oil in the palm of your hand.
- Apply it on the clean face and neck with gentle circular movements.
- Massage for 5 to 10 minutes before going to bed; wash with water in the morning.
THE EGG WHITES
The effect that egg whites will have on our skin will be to close the pores, lighten wrinkles and make the lines of your forehead thinner.
As this is a mask rich in protein, potassium, magnesium and riboflavin, it helps tissue repair.
Besides, it will moisturize and moisturize the skin, minimizing the damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Break an egg and separate the yolk carefully.
- Apply the egg white evenly on the face.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash with water.
HONEY, A MAGICAL FOOD
This is known to be the best response to the problem of dry skin, in addition to being used as a dead cell scrub, promoting the generation of new cells.
Honey has potassium and vitamin B, which will help improve the appearance of your skin, improve flexibility and elasticity.
It is excellent for slowing skin ageing.
- Take a teaspoon of honey in the palm of your hand.
- Apply it on the clean face with circular and smooth movements.
- You must stay for 20 minutes on the skin.
- Wash with warm water.
Pineapple is not only good for digestion and digestive problems, but it is also very good for delaying ageing.
More precisely, pineapple juice is very rich in antioxidants, potassium and vitamin C.
It neutralizes free radicals and helps fight oxidative stress in cells.
It also helps improve skin tone and correct its uneven tone, lightens dark spots and age spots.
- Crush 1/2 cup of pineapple pulp in the blender to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it on the face and neck.
- Let it stand for 20 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.
The creamy pulp of this fruit increases the flexibility, elasticity and youth of the skin.
It is rich in nutrients such as vitamin B, C, E, K, selenium, potassium, zinc, folic acid and beta carotene that has incredible benefits for the skin.
It acts as a nourishing moisturizer for excessively dry skin, repairs damaged cells and promotes the regeneration of new cells.
The antioxidants and amino acids present in this exotic fruit eliminate toxins from the skin and prevent premature ageing.
- Extract the pulp of a fruit and puree until it forms a smooth paste.
- Apply it on the clean face and let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Wash with plenty of water.
TIPS TO PREVENT AGING
Not everything is based on natural remedies, there are also changes you can make in your lifestyle to delay wrinkles.
- Maintain a healthy diet that includes all nutrients (vitamins, proteins, minerals, antioxidants and fats)
- Stay well hydrated, drink at least 2 litres of water daily, this is essential to make your skin look well-nourished and young.
- Stop smoking and drinking, or do so in moderation.
- Sleep 7 hours a day
- Eat foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Reduce stress and anxiety and try to relax the mind.
- Do yoga and meditate daily, it is excellent to live a life of less stress and stay younger regardless of your age.